Question Auto repair mode? Please help!

Jun 26, 2020
hi guys. Hope you are all well.

My pc is struggling. It started to go on auto repair mode! I have tried to factory reset it. Tried to go back to earlier date. Tried to use command prompt via youtube vidoes. Tried to reset with usb on auto recovery screen. It just restarts and does the same again.

It does not have a cd drive its a gaming pc. Gamemax fierce Pc gt 1050 asus system!

Any help greatly apreciated. Just want my pc to work! Thanks

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

How old is the PC?

What windows or pop-up screens actually appear when the pc goes into "auto repair mode"?

Are you able to get the system to boot into Safe Mode?

What you can do.....

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Reseat all cards, cables, RAM, and jumpers to ensure that all are fully and firmly in place.

Ensure that there are no cables pinched, kinked, or showing signs of damage such as conductor showing, black or brown discoloring.

Same for components. Visually inspect inside with a bright light for signs of overheating, mis-coloring, or swelling.

Loose screws, unraveling tape (cable management) and so forth.

Jun 26, 2020
Hi.

Its around a year old i think. Only had it 3 months. Its a gamemax fierce pc gt 1050. Windows 10. Asus PH-GTX1050TI-4G graphics card.
Think mother board is Asus Sata 6GB/s.

Im not great with computers so please bare with me.

I cannot get into safe mode. Every time i try it goes back to preparing automatic repair.

I have not a clue of what to do next. Ill try thr cables as you stated..

Thank you.

D

Deleted member 14196

maybe the SSD or HDD is having issues? can you make a windows installer usb from Windows Media Creation Tool and boot from that and try a repair or reinstall?

Jun 26, 2020
I went on windows website. Downloaded windows 10 iso file and dragged them onto usb? Then i loaded the pc and followed steps from youtube to try and load it. Did i do it wrong?

I have not a clue how to do that btw its just what i saw.

Hope someone can guide me to do it correct!