Auto shutdown

Andy

I currently run W2000. I am having a problem with the auto
shutdow. On shuuting down the pc it use to come up
with "it is now safe..... " and then automaticaly
shutdown, now i have to turn the power button manually.
can any one help please.

regards

Andy

Don't know if this will help you but from a previous post of mine ->
Yes, I got my system working by uninstalling the 3 April updates -

KB837001, KB828741, KB835732. Haven't had enough time to figure out which
one is the offender yet. System is running just fine now. You can always
reinstall later.

"Andy" <andynoyce@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I currently run W2000. I am having a problem with the auto
> shutdow. On shuuting down the pc it use to come up
> with "it is now safe..... " and then automaticaly
> shutdown, now i have to turn the power button manually.
> can any one help please.
>
> regards
>
> Andy

Jd

Have you been pioneering into the bios settings?