auto start

Bruce

"Windows can perform the same action each time you insert
a disk or connect a device with this kind of file"
If you check "always do the selected action" how can you
change this setting ??

Right-click the CD-ROM drive in Windows Explorer (or My Computer), and select
Properties.
Select the AutoPlay tab.