AutoAdminLogin

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Hello All --

I have a NT 4.0 computer that's running Windows NT
Workstation. I set it up to Autologin with a Guest user
account, becuase it's going to be placed in a library.
Now, however, I cant get it to log in with any other
useraccount. When I Ctrl-Alt-Delete and click on Logoff,
it immediatly logs back in with the same Guest account.
Someone told me that if I hold down Cntrl-Delete or
Control-Tab while NT is booting, I'd be able to type in
my own account name. But it's not working. Any other
ideas?

Thanks all!

-Blake

TRENDING THREADS