Autodial

Glenn

Hi all,

Does anyone know if its possibel to create a batch file that could call a
dialup account and dial the net, I need to this server which is a stand
alone test machine with a modem to dial the net during the evening so wanted
to schedule a batch file. Can anyone tell me if I can do this.

Thanks

Glenn

Although this link is for WS2003, I believe that rasdial also exists in NT
4. Enter "rasdial /?" at the command prompt to check the command line
switches, if they're different in NT.

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/enterprise/proddocs/en-us/rasdial.asp

Ray at work