AutoLogin after tablet goes into hibernate

I have a user that has win XP SP2 on a tablet we have successfully set
the AutoAdminLogin feature on when the system boots up for ease of use
in tablet form. But when the system comes out of hibernate it still
goes through the login process.

I corrected this once before but I can't find the posting that gave me
the needed registry modification(s)

I thank you in advance for any help.

Jim

Jim,

You can configure your computer to not prompt you to type a password when
you resume from standby / hibernation:

Double-click Power Options icon in the Control Panel. On the Advanced tab,
click to clear the Prompt for password when computer resumes from standby
check box, and then click OK.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User