Question Automatic boot closer for Nissan Wingroad 2012 (Nissan Y12 Series) OR automatic boot opener and closer.

Edward_102

Commendable
Mar 15, 2017
Hey guys,

As the title says, I'm looking for an automatic boot opener and closer for my Nissan 2012 Wingroad or commonly known as Nissan Y12 Series.
If you look at this video here you can see this function work on a Ford Focus 2015 model. If I can get that same functionality that'll be great but the main function I'm looking is the ability to close my trunk with the push of a button.
I've also seen some cars where there is like a sensor under the car where u put your foot and it'll open. If this can open and close I would also be interested in this.

Hey guys,

As the title says, I'm looking for an automatic boot opener and closer for my Nissan 2012 Wingroad or commonly known as Nissan Y12 Series.
If you look at this video here you can see this function work on a Ford Focus 2015 model. If I can get that same functionality that'll be great but the main function I'm looking is the ability to close my trunk with the push of a button.
I've also seen some cars where there is like a sensor under the car where u put your foot and it'll open. If this can open and close I would also be interested in this.
The under sensor is a nightmare, stay away from that crap :)
As for what you need, I can't help sorry.

TRENDING THREADS