Automatic foreign printing

My hp LaserJet 1012 automatically print a smiling faces at the top left
corner of the blank paper on one page.

Then it prints a black sqare at the top left of another page.

Then it printed the message, "Unsupported Personality: PCL"

Another Message printed, "PCL XL error...

Subsystem: KERNEL

Error:
IllegalOperatorSequence

Operator: EndScan

Position: 9 "

Byte

Your print app is obviously using a template to print. Check Print Preview
before printing and get rid of the template. Read the Help section of the
graphic app that came with the printer from HP on how to delete it. In
the printer properties you can set it to print to "blank" paper.
--
Some days you''re the windshield.
Some days you''re the bug.

"& Then God" <& Then God@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My hp LaserJet 1012 automatically print a smiling faces at the top left
> corner of the blank paper on one page.
>
> Then it prints a black sqare at the top left of another page.
>
> Then it printed the message, "Unsupported Personality: PCL"
>
> Another Message printed, "PCL XL error...
>
> Subsystem: KERNEL
>
> Error:
> IllegalOperatorSequence
>
> Operator: EndScan
>
> Position: 9 "

This is a group for WinXP, not printers. You may find better help looking
for a newsgroup about your printer maker, or printers. As I recall HP has a
pretty good amount of help on their site too- have you looked there?