Automatic Logoff after establishing connection

Hi,

When I make a remote desktop connection to a windows xp
computer with name user "User1" for example, it works
fine. When I use another user "User2" I get logged out
immediately. After the logon message ("Loading your
preferences") I get the "Logging off" message.
I am not trying to get two connections at the same time,
but after each other. Both users have passwords and are
members of the administrator group. I have even tried
setting the User2 explicitly in the list of users that are
allowed to connect.
Can anyone help me?

Do you have the NVIDIA display services running?
Disable them.