Automatic Repair Help

Stract

Commendable
Dec 4, 2016
Hello, I've had a problem this past month where my [Windows 10] PC would just not boot and loop into automatic repair. I searched the solutions but the only way i've come to fix this is to reset cmos and then unplug/replug the hard drive. (I have an ssd and a hard drive) This solution usually works for about two days before the problem comes up again and I have to do it again. Is something wrong with my boot options?? I need help!!!!

Solution
ups = Uninterruptible power supply

i assume ssd the boot drive, check your ssd health (try hdd sentinel or something similar).
if the ssd technically healthy, then you might want to check/switch your cables (power and data cable).

bajgur

Reputable
Nov 29, 2016
theres something wrong with your boot drive that keep messing with the windows (assuming your pc always shutdown normally).
how you turn off your pc?
how often you got (power) blackout?
do you have ups?

whats your full spec? (including psu)

Stract

Commendable
Dec 4, 2016

I turn off my pc regularly through the start menu. When the issue happened today, it was when i restarted the pc. It usually doesnt happen like that tho. I pretty much never get blackouts. Not sure what ups is. My specs are FX-8350, MSI 970 GAMING mobo, GTX 970, some generic kingston ssd, western digital blue 1tb hdd, some bronze certified psu from evga and 8 gb patriot signature ddr3

bajgur

Reputable
Nov 29, 2016
ups = Uninterruptible power supply

i assume ssd the boot drive, check your ssd health (try hdd sentinel or something similar).
if the ssd technically healthy, then you might want to check/switch your cables (power and data cable).

Solution