[SOLVED] Automatic repair then shutdown

Aug 7, 2021
Hi i have a laptop acer aspire 5 i5 11th gen.

It automatically shutdown and when i touch any keys of keyboards it opens then it shutdown again.

I aready do all the process in youtube it when it process it automatically shutdown again so the process cannot finish. And also it can go true the main desktop of may laptop but it automatically shutdowns again. I hope you all help me thanks guys.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Might want to share the video that you've used as a guide for us to understand what you've tried and what hasn't worked for you. As for your laptop, can you parse the model and the SKU to your laptop? Do you have any important data stored on the OS drive? If not, you should try and reinstall your OS. Fabricate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools and keep the installer handy.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Might want to share the video that you've used as a guide for us to understand what you've tried and what hasn't worked for you. As for your laptop, can you parse the model and the SKU to your laptop? Do you have any important data stored on the OS drive? If not, you should try and reinstall your OS. Fabricate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools and keep the installer handy.

Solution