Question Automatic restarting issue

Dec 4, 2021
Recently my PC ran into an automatic restarting problem,

At first, it was when I am working on a video editing project for 2 hours straight. And then it automatically turned off without displaying any output to the monitor, then it restarted again automatically while keeping all the fans of the system running at full speed (including GPU). Also, this happens before BIOS get loaded into the system. There's no sign when this happens as all the components are working as they should (Randomly happened) is there any solution to anyone

PC specs

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X

MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC

MSI RTX 2070 super Ventus OC

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz

Corsair 850W 80+ Gold PSU

Corsair H115i Platinum CPU Cooler

Samsung 860 500GB SSD

WD 1TB HDD

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Corsair is the brand of the PSU while 850W is the advertised wattage of the unit and 80+ Gold is it's 80+ efficiency rating. Can you please state the model of the unit as well as it's age? Can you get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely? While here, can you check and see what BIOS version you're working with at the time of writing? If you're on Windows 10, what version(mot edition) of the OS are you on?

Dec 4, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Corsair is the brand of the PSU while 850W is the advertised wattage of the unit and 80+ Gold is it's 80+ efficiency rating. Can you please state the model of the unit as well as it's age? Can you get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely? While here, can you check and see what BIOS version you're working with at the time of writing? If you're on Windows 10, what version(mot edition) of the OS are you on?

Corsair TX 850M
BIOS version 7B85v1C
Windows 10 Nov 2021 update (I do not have the PC with me right now) but, it happened several times with different versions