Automatically enter in Bios (Asus h110m-k)

cosmin4

Commendable
Nov 18, 2016
Hello.

My problem is the following:
- I have a motherboard Asus H110m-k alongside an i3 6100 & 2400mhz 8 GB ddr4.
- Every time I start my PC I enter in Bios, I don't understand why this happens.
- I want my normal boot Windows not to enter in bios.

Solution
It will happen if you have the option set in the bios for any error detected when the bios its self is doing a series of system tests of the hardware connected to your motherboard if an error is found even a minor one it will jump to the bios setup and configuration menus.

Simply disable the option in the bios settings and make sure you save the changes made before you exit it.
It can also happen when you have failed to set the correct HD or SSD drive that has the working os on it set as the first boot able device the motherboard bios should look at for booting.

Make sure the drive in question is set in the boot order selection pages of the bios to the number 1 slot.
Then scroll down the same page where you will see another two entry...
It will happen if you have the option set in the bios for any error detected when the bios its self is doing a series of system tests of the hardware connected to your motherboard if an error is found even a minor one it will jump to the bios setup and configuration menus.

Simply disable the option in the bios settings and make sure you save the changes made before you exit it.
It can also happen when you have failed to set the correct HD or SSD drive that has the working os on it set as the first boot able device the motherboard bios should look at for booting.

Make sure the drive in question is set in the boot order selection pages of the bios to the number 1 slot.
Then scroll down the same page where you will see another two entry points 1 and to for BBS priority.
make sure the drive with windows installed on it again is set to the number 1 option.

Save the changes in the bios before you exit it and the next time you reset your system or power it on from a cold start up it should automatically start to boot windows os instead of going to the bios setup menu.

Solution