Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001

I `m using a Fuji camera on a USB connection and it used to load up
automatically the software when I connected the camera up.

The same camera, cable works on a laptop so I know there is no
problem with USB lead and camera & software. Like I said it used to
work, now will not.

When I go into My Computer and click on the camera Icon and select Autoplay
it will do it then load the software but will not do it automatically like it used to do.

Any ideas anyone!?

No changes I can think of I`ve done, still got some free USB ports

4 on rear 2 on front in total (tried taking all out still the same)

I tried rear and front ports still the same. Like I said it used to work so whats up!??

Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001

>I `m using a Fuji camera on a USB connection and it used to load up
> automatically the software when I connected the camera up.
>
> The same camera, cable works on a laptop so I know there is no
> problem with USB lead and camera & software. Like I said it used to
> work, now will not.
>
> When I go into My Computer and click on the camera Icon and select Autoplay
> it will do it then load the software but will not do it automatically like it used to do.
>
> Any ideas anyone!?

PS to above

I`ve tried the AutoPlay fix from windows web site, It says no fault all OK