[SOLVED] Avast required a restart after watching restarting for 15 mins I shut down and did a restart now all I have is a bblank screen can't get my PC to boot

snowy12

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2015
Avast required a restart after watching restarting for 15 mins I shut down and did a restart now all I have is a blank screen can't get my PC to boot tried a few things but nothing works does anyone have any idea s how to get back in ?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Jun 12, 2015
I can't say I seen this before

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB (if you don't have it already) - its a handy boot drive

i can see reference to a boot scan causing a blank screen but it shouldn't do it on a update

What are details of PC? do you get bios flash screen at start?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Jun 12, 2015
I can't say I seen this before

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB (if you don't have it already) - its a handy boot drive

i can see reference to a boot scan causing a blank screen but it shouldn't do it on a update

What are details of PC? do you get bios flash screen at start?

snowy12

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2015
Well for some reason after several hours of trying various methods with no luck ,I connected my laptop to my monitor for awhile I then restarted my computer without the monitor connected disconneted my laptop from my monitor and connected my pc and blow me it was working .I have no idea why ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS