Nope ...

The green is not quite right (too light for AMD) but the rest is great.

Can you make me one?

Not sure what kind of avatar suits me ... tho I have copped plenty of flack for my current one.

Bit childish ...meh ... who gives a rats.

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador
2617515039_9570e761dc_o.jpg

I'll finish it later. I couldn't find anything good in the darkness, flame, mech, light or water. I didn't look in nature 'cause that all filled with...

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador
*sigh* Its a cross-between a tera-cotta warrior and a skull thing... with a human and a tougue sticking out to ruin whatever awesome people may have said...

That kinda character is do-able... I'll see... I've got alot of work these days...

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador
^ Nvidia's gonna die... best chip performs simliar to HD 4850, but HD 4850 is cheaper to make and is single slot. AMD pushes prices down NV = XP. Partners unhappy... want to stop losing money... Nobody buys NV chipsets (apart from me) as the consumer sector (780G) is ruled by AMD and the (P35 X38 etc.) enthusiast is ruled by Intel... because crossfire is more dominant... 2/5 chipset companies is very good, when they are the biggest ones...

I've lost all of my humour... =(

BTW: I've got INQ RSS...

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador
Haha You must be joking! I like my own style and I wanna develop it far beyond... I'd never get into the anime/manga stuff, ever! I prefer realism and cartoon to anime/manga. Its too much about eyes and etc. Plus nobody takes people like me seriously! Besides most anime peoples draw many 'other' things outta proportion, really outta reality. Not to mention the huge swords and etc.