Avoid the XFX Radeon R9 390X

b0bsan

Commendable
Jun 24, 2016
I'm writing this post as a warning to other customers not to buy from xfx so they can avoid the headache of receiving bad products and even worst customer support.

My experience with the XFX company has been terrible. I bought the XFX Radeon R9 390X which ran like a furnace, and constantly crashed. There customer support website is terrible and hard to use and takes days for them to respond. I had to call the company whose phone number is not posted on there support website to get a response and the tech support was extremely rude. It took me another week and 3 more phone calls and deal with the same unpleasantness in order to find out that xfx had received my card at all much less if any one was working on it.

The worst part about all of this, is that the tech support did there jobs I wouldn't despise there company.

I expect dealing with any of there faulty products would end in the same way for any customer.

b0bsan

Commendable
Jun 24, 2016
XFX Radeon R9 390X DirectX 12 R9-390X-8256 8GB 512-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support Video Card

I understand that bad parts some times come out of the factory but every step of getting this part replaced has been a chore. The rude customer support lack of response has made me hate xfx and I will do my best to make sure others don't have the same experience.

monsta

Splendid
Sorry to hear that. It's a real shame cos XFX used to be a great company and their tech support was really good too. They have really lost it and believe the company is struggling nowadays. If you can return the card and get your money back and buy another reputable brand would be great if you have that option. I believe speaking with your wallet and sharing your experiences is the best way to go about it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts