AVR light never lights up on my UPS?

MichaelKnight

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2014
I have started observing my ups in the last weeks and I have never been able to catch it when the AVR light lights up on the ups' display panel. But I am sure that AVR light on the display panel isn't "burnt" because it lights up on startup when I turn off and then turn on the ups.

So maybe there is a problem with AVR system of my ups?

MichaelKnight

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2014

Thanks for your answer. I will monitor input voltage from my ups' Pc utility, I should have done it before, thanks.

MichaelKnight

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2014
We moved to our summer home a few days ago and today there have been some problems with the electricity of the site a few times electricity went off and the ups got into battery mode, a few other times ups got into battery mode although electrity didn't go off.

And the great thing is after weeks of observation finally I caught the ups in AVR mode.I got so happy that I even took photos of it :) So AVR of my ups is working, it has been in AVR mode for over 10 minutes and it's still in AVR mode.

MichaelKnight

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2014
Yeah but it made me happy because I was thinking that there was a problem with my ups, I was even thinking to take it to it's service center.