avvie help

are there any good lists out there for attaining avitars? I am not real
good at games so that option is kind of out. I am trying to get avvies, at
this point I only have 46 and would love to get a whole lot more. Can
anyone help?

I like this one
http://www.nuttyaboutneopets.com/
select avatars under neopets secrets

they have usernames of people prepared to lend items and battle pets for
those avatars. they never seem to be online at the same time as me though!