Awesome Battlefield 3 Case Mod Also Keeps Your Soda Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I should have one of this for my brother before he finish his term serve in iraq. oh wait. is it bulllet proof too? I bet he hate to lose his gaming save plus he can play game while he is in the battlefield.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]sonien0306[/nom]Our favorite part about the case is the med pack themed mini-fridge that perfectly fits one energy drink[/citation]
Meh...I need two. LOL

lemlo

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2010

Ya got one on the desk you're drinking, and one in the comp for backup. After a couple hours, rinse and repeat :)

sandyy24

Honorable
Mar 2, 2012
sweeettt....although I wish the colour theme was the red blur with dark background....(like the seizure indicung images on load screens of BF3)

jasonpwns

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
[citation][nom]trumpeter1994[/nom]Amazing case...... Too bad it probably is using bulldozer since amd provided the cpu[/citation]

So bad right? Cause battlefield will get under 60 frames at 1080p just because of the processor. Doubt it. If you don't have a graphics card bottleneck an AMD bulldozer will be fine. I'd take a bull dozer over a sandy bridge if it was provided to me at no cost too.

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
Just FYI that mini-fridge is just one of those cheap USB single drink coolers you can get that he gutted and put into the case mod.

Takes about a half hour to slightly cool a single drink and it's still not as cold as a fridge would get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.