AXIA hua?!

G

Ok, I am planning on building my new system soon. Everyone talks about getting an AXIA processor. What I do not get is: How do you know you are getting an AXIA? Do you have to call them and request it? If so, what online shop is the best to get one. Also, do I want the 100Mhz or the 133Mhz processor for overclocking?

Thanks in advance

G

you can choose to upgrade to Axia core at the BZboyz.com store... but beware getting an athalon faster than 1000 mhz right at this second until someone figures out wtf is going on that wont let us run faster than 1000 mhz with 1.333 ghz chips on the asus boards...

the llamaXor grants you a wish

G

As of right now, if you get a <b>RETAIL</b> 1.0ghz, your almost garaunteed it'll be an AXIA core.
For the OEMs, you can go shop around some online store where they will specifically state whether or not it is an AXIA core. Yeah, you could also call them to ask or request one, but they can only tell you from the OEM CPUs since the Retails are in sealed boxes.

<font color=blue>Your Mouse moved. WINDOWS NT must restart for changes to take effect. Restart Now? [OK]</font color=blue>

G

Oh yeah, if you get a Retail CPU and want to know if it has a AXIA core, it should read something like <b>AXIA</b>xxxxxx

<font color=blue>Your Mouse moved. WINDOWS NT must restart for changes to take effect. Restart Now? [OK]</font color=blue>