Azza Storm 6000 Case Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Anderson

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2013
Nice design! Glad to see a different design brief for a piece of gaming equipment other than "put lots of jagged lines and colours and make it look like a space ship". Hexagons. That's all it took people! See how something can still look futuristic and "awesome" without shoving it down peoples throats?

Verrin

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2009
I'm not sure how you can claim a beehive is better than angles and lines. Looks are subjective, and in my subjective opinion it looks just as tacky.

moogleslam

Distinguished
May 17, 2010
That final build looks beautiful. The white really makes it look clean and pure. Might have to consider a white case for my next build.

I have always loved the white build theme. However, I knew immediately the functionality of this case would be a fail just based on the restrictive air intake slots with those hexagon slots. For a complete water build, CPU and GPU, I can see it being somewhat functional. However, for an air cooled system, especially with a GPU with fans that blow the air back into the case, there is no way I'd buy this even at $50. And asking $150 is way too much.

If Azza wants to know what a real full tower is, they can start by looking at Cooler Master's Storm Stryker for the same price (https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119260). This is more of an inbetween mid and full. Good luck Azza, you'll need it trying to sell this in big numbers.

daglesj

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2007
I just long for the day that the plugs, cables and connectors all move into the 21st century and stop living in the 1960's. Surely we can do better?

Patrick Tobin

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
This is a basic case for premium cost... yay... I'd rather build into a Fractal Design, Silverstone, or NZXT. Same price or lower, more features. Better looking.

Patrick Tobin

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
Dagles I fully agree. It'd be nice to see premium quality motherboard connectors. Heck, it'd be REALLY nice if it was just one connector with a billion pins ala laptop connector type.

ddferrari

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2010

I guess you didn't read the review. The case sucks at cooling. Its looks don't matter one bit at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.