Question B2 and "reboot or select proper boot device"

Jun 12, 2019
Hello.
Months ago I bought a refurbished HP COMPAQ ELITE 8200 SFF with a 1050 LP 2gb, and I thought it would handle games like csgo and such. Technical it did, but I wanted to seek new games, and of course they got more demanding. I couldn’t use much of my build I bought, only cpu, ram, storage and cables :). These are also expensive so that is good. But I encountered a lot of problems with it. Firstly being a (supposedly) a BTX pc, LGA 1155 socket (not too bad, but not good?). So I wanted to upgrade! I bought a mATX (refurbished) MSI H61M-P25 (b3) LGA 1155, so my i5-2400 could live on :). A case for mATX, power supply, cpu cooler and a graphics card. As my first build it went okay, mostly cables and such, but it was still fun and couldn’t wait for it to be done. I turned on the pc and I just saw the “_” in the left-upper corner and B2 in the opposite corner. I figured out to take the gpu out and see if it was the gpu or motherboard, I don’t think it was, because now I got the fail code: reboot or select a proper boot device [...]. Switched the boot order from my old HDD to 1. and it didn’t seem to work. The drive should still have Windows on it right? What do I do now? And thanks in advance.
And it says the HDD is recognised. CPU: i5-2400 Gpu: Gigabyte gtx 1660 Ti. HDD: Seagate Barracuda. PSU: Thermaltake 500 W.