Question B350 Prime Plus Strange Nvme disk behavior

Jun 10, 2019
Hello

I hope I write in a good section.

I have a problem with the Nvme disk, namely with the Adata SX8200 PRO 512Gb.

The disc will work with the ASUS B350 Prime Plus and the Ryzen 1700. The disc has the latest bios and everything flashes, everything except this funny disk.

If I put a disk (name this way), the first time I turn on the computer, it all works, you can install the system and work normally. If I turn off the computer and turn it on again (do not restart only the usual turn off and turn it on with the xd button), the disk is not detected by the motherboard anymore and I can do nothing. The only thing I can do to make it work again is to pull it out of port M.2 and put it in again, then it starts working again until the next shutdown and switch on.

I sent the disk for warranty and got such a note:
In connection with the equipment check carried out, the following result of the expert report was recorded: No defect found.
I think NO DISC DOES NO KURAAA.

On the motherboard all the time I have another M.2 drive installed and everything is spinning as it should. I do not know what this may be.

I even bought an M.2 adapter for PCIE and then the same X D

This is either the RIP disk (but it works as I pull it out and insert the XD) or the motherboard (but the disk that I have mounted some Samsung on Nvme) works normally

OR a ridiculous setting on the motherboard does not work (or maybe I do not have the power and nerve jumper, because in a moment it will be XD)

Ehhh I do not have the strength to do this ... I have nothing else to ask for help: V

greetings

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS