Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
First you need to pick Windows 10 from the drop down.

Scroll to BIOS and download the latest one "Version 2603". Now your problem is you need to update that BIOS with a chip that IS supported out of the box. If you don't have one, then you need to find a computer shop that can do it for you.

Other than that download and install the newest driver from each category. Its not complicated. Skip the VGA driver you don't need it.

Dec 11, 2019

Scroll to BIOS and download the latest one "Version 2603". Now your problem is you need to update that BIOS with a chip that IS supported out of the box. If you don't have one, then you need to find a computer shop that can do it for you.

Other than that download and install the newest driver from each category. Its not complicated. Skip the VGA driver you don't need it.
[/

the problem that its written on the site that this mobo supports 9th gen(https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/PRIME-B360M-A/specifications/ )you can find that here.
So updating other drivers is as the same as updating bios, right??

Wolfshadw

Titan
Yes, it supports the 9th generation Intel Core I series processor when it has the appropriate BIOS version installed.
Updating the BIOS is actually rewriting a chip on your motherboard.
Updating drivers is installing software programs on your hard drive.
I wouldn't say the two are alike.

Refer to your motherboard manual for the proper procedure on updating the BIOS (when you have a natively supported CPU).

-Wolf sends

Dec 11, 2019
Yes, it supports the 9th generation Intel Core I series processor when it has the appropriate BIOS version installed.
Updating the BIOS is actually rewriting a chip on your motherboard.
Updating drivers is installing software programs on your hard drive.
I wouldn't say the two are alike.

Refer to your motherboard manual for the proper procedure on updating the BIOS (when you have a natively supported CPU).

-Wolf sends
Okay thanks,
I also knew that some motherboards can be updated without installing any hardware(cpu, ram,gpu, etc) is that possible on this mobo