Aug 26, 2022
I want a new Gpu and im thinking A :NVIDIA ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 V2 12GB OC LHR (I copy pasted that)

My question is ,Is my Mother board compatible with that ??

Aug 26, 2022
This cpu is unfortunately bottleneck for rtx 3060, I found out its about 30% lose on fps.
600W PSU is enough.
Thanks like i said im looking to change it too, but what do you think i should buy if you can help me in this it will be really helpful (i dont need the best one out there i just need a decent one)

Last edited:

serafin152

Commendable
Feb 16, 2021
I tried to find antyhing that will work and its worth the money but it's just hard. Most of the CPUs on socket 1151 lose 15-25% fps in games with rtx 3060, + my knowledge on sockets 1151 isn't good enough to know if they work with other sockets. I just dont wanna mislead you. Im sorry.

I know it's easy to say and its the worst solution but i think you should consider first new MOBO with newer socket, and its not only about cpu socket. RAM slot doesnt support much aswell. From my experience I know very bad thing to buy kinda "newer" things to make them work with your older pc. Espesialy expensive At the end you lose more money.