Question B450 Aorus M DRAM Light

Jun 8, 2022
I’m having a problem where my red DRAM light is coming on in a new build I’m working on and it won’t get past that point to boot. It will bounce back to the CPU light to seemingly try and boot again but the DRAM light just comes back one. Tried different RAM that I know works, same problem. Replaced CMOS battery, same problem. Just need to know if anybody knows a fix for this or could help me diagnose. Thanks!

Motherboard- B450 Aorus M
RAM- 2x4gb Sinba 3000mhz DDR4
CPU- Ryzen 5 4500
GPU- ZOTAC 1660

I’m having a problem where my red DRAM light is coming on in a new build I’m working on and it won’t get past that point to boot. It will bounce back to the CPU light to seemingly try and boot again but the DRAM light just comes back one. Tried different RAM that I know works, same problem. Replaced CMOS battery, same problem. Just need to know if anybody knows a fix for this or could help me diagnose. Thanks!

Motherboard- B450 Aorus M
RAM- 2x4gb Sinba 3000mhz DDR4
CPU- Ryzen 5 4500
GPU- ZOTAC 1660
prolly its not on the latest bios. You would need a Ryzen 2000~3000 cpu/apu to flash to the latest bios, and then try to install the 4500 back.

After you get it working with 4500, re flash the bios to the latest beta (agesa 1.2.0.7), install windows, install the latest amd chipset driver from amd web, and install the latest nvidia driver, if you could download the bios and drivers on another device, and install them offline completely to avoid windows update auto install drivers (you dont want that.), then check windows update to the latest, and you could use your pc in peace.