[SOLVED] b450 boards bios updated

allewyn

Honorable
Sep 28, 2018
are b450 boards bios updated now? I'm doing my first build and don't look forward to problems I've read. I have a 5 3600 chip and trying to decide what MB to buy.

Solution
are b450 boards bios updated now? I'm doing my first build and don't look forward to problems I've read. I have a 5 3600 chip and trying to decide what MB to buy.
When doing your first build it is probably better to listen to very experienced folks than to report them for not helping, and yeah go to the Gigabyte site to find out what bios you will need -- many boards have been sitting in warehouses for a long time and may need a bios update.

Some will start with an unsupported CPU and some will not, which is why AMD has a free CPU loaner program for B450 boards and Gen 3 Ryzens HERE last section.

RealBeast

Titan
When doing your first build it is probably better to listen to very experienced folks than to report them for not helping, and yeah go to the Gigabyte site to find out what bios you will need -- many boards have been sitting in warehouses for a long time and may need a bios update.

Some will start with an unsupported CPU and some will not, which is why AMD has a free CPU loaner program for B450 boards and Gen 3 Ryzens HERE last section.

Solution