[SOLVED] B450 gaming plus won't enter Bios

Dec 19, 2018
So I just made my pc and I pressed on and it went straight to bios, then I did everything that you had to do to download windows 10, so then I wanted to update my bios and I downloaded the update file and put the. a40 (which is the latest one at the time of this posting) in a USB. I tried to enter bios by pressing delete and it would just stay black then I tried to go to bios through the advanced restart method but it still stayed black after restart. Everything else works, the only thing that may be worrying is a light above the mb 16 pin cable there's a light, if you want further information on this just ask.
Thanks

Solution
If you meant the LED above the 24pin motherboard power connector then you need to look closer as there are 4 diagnostic LEDs there and you need to led us know which one is on and what color it is. See your motherboard manual for help in this.

popatim

Titan
If you meant the LED above the 24pin motherboard power connector then you need to look closer as there are 4 diagnostic LEDs there and you need to led us know which one is on and what color it is. See your motherboard manual for help in this.

Solution