[SOLVED] B450 mb out of box rdy for ryzen 3000

Solution
Hello.

Im looking for help with b450 mb out of box rdy for ryzen 3000. (ryzen 3600)

I know about msi MAX series but could some one recommend any other models ?

i was looking at : MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX / MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX / MSI B450-A PRO MAX but for some reazon "my shop" cant get those model and "try to force" me to get this one from them :
MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX

Ty for any help
There ARE lots of local parts shortages because of COVID and the ones you identifed ARE older models that may be phased out by the manufacturers. Your shop may be telling the truth.
B450 motherboards (non-MAX) probably will support 3600 out of the box. The BIOS...

kanewolf

Titan
Hello.

Im looking for help with b450 mb out of box rdy for ryzen 3000. (ryzen 3600)

I know about msi MAX series but could some one recommend any other models ?

i was looking at : MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX / MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX / MSI B450-A PRO MAX but for some reazon "my shop" cant get those model and "try to force" me to get this one from them :
MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX

Ty for any help
There ARE lots of local parts shortages because of COVID and the ones you identifed ARE older models that may be phased out by the manufacturers. Your shop may be telling the truth.
B450 motherboards (non-MAX) probably will support 3600 out of the box. The BIOS required was released about a year ago. A MAX motherboard is guaranteed to support the 3000 series CPUs.
I would say go with what is available.

Solution