[SOLVED] B450 motherboard suggestions please

Spyro 999

Commendable
Mar 17, 2020
I want to build the cheapest gaming pc possible with reasonable performances for light gaming. I am not sure yet if I will take the Ryzen 5 3400g or the Ryzen 3 3200g but both are compatible with the same motherboards.
I plan to use the integrated graphics of the APU for now and maybe upgrading later with a dedicated GPU.

The motherboard need to have at least one M.2 slot for my SSD and I really want to have at least 1 PCIe x16 slot and 1 PCIe x16 running at x4 (at least).
I'd like to have wifi options but it is not a necessity if the motherboard is dirt cheap and reliable.

If you need more informations about the build I am doing please let me know and remember that the cheapest is the best in my situation (if it still works).

Please give the prices of your recommendations and specify in what currency they are (CAD, USD, AUD...) because I live in Canada and believe it or not, those exchange rated are a real pain to figure out if you dont know what currency you are dealing with.

Solution
IMO on this, the mobo is the last place you want to completely cheap out on your build. It tends to be the hardest to get back to, among other things.

My personal recommend and commonly recommended online is the B450 Tomahawk (Max).

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
IMO on this, the mobo is the last place you want to completely cheap out on your build. It tends to be the hardest to get back to, among other things.

My personal recommend and commonly recommended online is the B450 Tomahawk (Max).

Solution

Spyro 999

Commendable
Mar 17, 2020

This motherboard is 150 CAD and I would like to find one that is around 100 - 140 CAD (70 - 100 USD).

I am really out of budget and I can't find something else I can lower right now... I'll still consider your suggestion though.