[SOLVED] b450 Steel Legend dual gpu?

Jan 12, 2021
Hi.

I have a pc with b450 steel legend mb, ryzen 5 3600 and radeon gt 5600 xt.
Recently a friend gave me a rxt 3090 gpu, but i just dont need so much power.

I use mi actual gpu for mining cripto when im not playing.

so my question is, can i install 2 gpu in this mb with a pcie extensor or something cause they two are to big for the space,?
In that case can i let the new rxt 3090 just mining i dont care if i cant use it, while i use my other 5600 xt for playing?
what do i need to achieve this

or i just i need another mb to do this?

Thanks, sorry for my english

Solution
Where can i find a friend who has such a kind heart to gift me a rtx 3090? xD
Jokes aside,you can physically install them for looks but you cant run them both.
You need 2 same cards for them to work,and 5600Xt and 3090 are way different.
People have had trouble running the same model of cards just other manufacturer,let alone 2 different brands like AMD and NVIDIA.
Jokes aside,you can physically install them for looks but you cant run them both.
People have had trouble running the same model of cards just other manufacturer,let alone 2 different brands like AMD and NVIDIA.

Solution
Jan 12, 2021

By run you mean i cant use both? I just need windows detect the gpu for Nicehash use it to mine (3090) i dont wanna use it for anything else, meanwhile i use my 5600 xt to play.

I mean if i need to change the motherboard ill do, but i need to know
Or just buy another full pc just for mining with it