Question B450 That runs smooth with Ryzen 3000 (Ryzen 5 3600)

Aug 21, 2019
Hi there are quite a few b450 Motherboards, and They are all only optimized for Ryzen Gen 1 and 2,
So i f i want to run a Ryzen 5 3600 which B450 would be a good pick for stability?

Is it beter to get a motherboard that is optimized for 3rd generation?

So far i've considered
GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO
msi b450 tomahawk

But i'm quite clueless on what to chose. I just want it to run quiet and stable so i can work in photoshop.

Aug 14, 2019
It seems that the b450 Tomahawk max and Gaming plus max seem to have less issues than the others MOBO,but all of these issues/bugs will be fixed with future updates so i would get a tomahawk or tomahawk max which is the best overall b450 at low price.

Reactions: interstellar3
Aug 21, 2019
It seems that the b450 Tomahawk max and Gaming plus max seem to have less issues than the others MOBO,but all of these issues/bugs will be fixed with future updates so i would get a tomahawk or tomahawk max which is the best overall b450 at low price.

Thank you
Would i often need to put a flash-drive into the bios and update it every time a new update comes? Would i have to reinstall windows to update the bios it? Is there an alternative to the b450 model that is not so unstable?
All this instability makes me re-consider the i7 8700 over the ryzen 5 3600

Would i often need to put a flash-drive into the bios and update it every time a new update comes?
Not unless you have problems, which you shouldn't.
Would i have to reinstall windows to update the bios it?
No, never.
Is there an alternative to the b450 model that is not so unstable?
Currently, all older boards have some issues right not, but these aren't the norm. In a little while, all bugs should be worked out.

Reactions: interstellar3