Question B450 Tomahawk Ryzen 3600 will post then screen GOES BLACK after a few seconds

Sep 24, 2019
As the title says I have a B450 Tomahawk with the newest Bios and a Ryzen 3600. If i cold start it, it will post and everything will load up fine for a few seconds and then the screen will go black after about 15 seconds. If I force reboot it, it will work perfectly after the reboot. Any idea what is wrong? It is getting pretty annoying. Thanks for the help!

Oct 9, 2019
As the title says I have a B450 Tomahawk with the newest Bios and a Ryzen 3600. If i cold start it, it will post and everything will load up fine for a few seconds and then the screen will go black after about 15 seconds. If I force reboot it, it will work perfectly after the reboot. Any idea what is wrong?is getting pretty annoying. Thanks for the help!
Hi, I have the same problem but with a Tomahawk Max. This start to happening right after flash the new Bios. Thank you

g-unit1111

Titan
Ryzen 3600
B450 Tomahawk with Latest Bios
Trident Z Neo 3600mhz C16
Corsair CXM650w Power Supuply
EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

So one of 3 things could be happening:

1. Board BIOS flash didn't go right and board got corrupted (least likely)
  2. Bad RAM module - only way to check is to check every RAM module in each slot on the motherboard (somewhat likely)
  3. Bad PSU (most likely)

But before you do that is your system overclocked at all? If so then try clearing your overclocking settings and running your board on default / factory settings

Sep 24, 2019
So one of 3 things could be happening:

1. Board BIOS flash didn't go right and board got corrupted (least likely)
  2. Bad RAM module - only way to check is to check every RAM module in each slot on the motherboard (somewhat likely)
  3. Bad PSU (most likely)
But before you do that is your system overclocked at all? If so then try clearing your overclocking settings and running your board on default / factory settings
Well i bought a new gold rated 750w power supply and the same problem still exist. Will try the ram next.