Question B450 TOMAHAWK+RYZEN 3600

Aug 14, 2019
Ive read that many people had problems with this combo but it was 1 month ago.Did MSI fix this?Ive ordered a B450 Tomahawk+3600 and im not sure if it will run ok.Anyone that has the same combo?After the latest bios update you still getting errors?

Reactions: DUAL33s
I have ryzen 5 3600 from day one with msi b450 tomahawk there is the problem with the high tempratures and high voltages but this is common issue with all the motherboards. Moreover, you dont want to play with anything with the bios your pc will just not boot after that i really dont even remember how many times i had to clear cmos. Just update the bios install the cpu enable the xmp for the memory and leave it as it is.

DUAL33s

Prominent
Aug 14, 2019
Ive read that many people had problems with this combo but it was 1 month ago.Did MSI fix this?Ive ordered a B450 Tomahawk+3600 and im not sure if it will run ok.Anyone that has the same combo?After the latest bios update you still getting errors?
I recently pruchased the B450 Tomahawk and when I received it, it had the latest Bios update pre-installed on the board. So there would've been no need to bios flash back or anything. The Ryzen 3600 should be compadible with that board right out of the box, assuming it has an updated bios pre-installed on it, like mine did. Just look for the "Ryzen 3000 Ready" sticker on the box. If it has that, then you should be good to go.