Question B450 TUF PRO GAMING RESET ON BOOT

Nov 6, 2021
Hi,
since i bought a 2. m.2 SSD my PC started to reset itself on boot once and then run without any problem. So i discovered that, if 2. m.2 slot is in use it does that. If i shut down via Windows and boot problem does not occur but if i replug or switch PSU to on/off and boot it occurs.

I guess RMA is the way to go but i wanted to ask first because i saw the same problem on a local forum but there was not any attempt to solve it, i suspected that this might be a general problem. Thanks for the replies.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU: Corsair RM650x (that's what I could make out from the video)
Chassis:
Monitor:

If you're able to get into BIOS, now would be a good time to check and see what your motherboard's BIOS version is. Mind elaborating what you mean by 2. m.2 SSD ? Or are you referring to the slot on the motherboard?

Reactions: patii71
Nov 6, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU: Corsair RM650x (that's what I could make out from the video)
Chassis:
Monitor:

If you're able to get into BIOS, now would be a good time to check and see what your motherboard's BIOS version is. Mind elaborating what you mean by 2. m.2 SSD ? Or are you referring to the slot on the motherboard?
Oh yea i should have mention specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5600x
Motherboard: B450 ASUS TUF PRO GAMING
Ram: G.Skill RpijawsV (2X8) 3600 MHZ CL18
SSD/HDD: ADATA SX6000 PRO, CORSAIR MP510, 2x WD BLUE
GPU: GTX 1080 ARMOR O.C.
PSU: Corsair RM650x
Chassis: ZALMAN Z3 PLUS
Monitor: Acer Nitro VG272P

My BIOS version is the latest one 3211 and yes i tried to refer slot. BTW i tried with a different m.2 SSD.