[SOLVED] B450F issue..

Sep 5, 2021
I have a B450f gaming board with a wireless adapter plugged into it for internet but want to use Ethernet. The light for the port is blinking and the cable is live with my internet connection.. I don't know how to make it work. Also in the device manager, there is no network controller. I have the intel LAN port enabled in the CMOS.

Help please..

Solution
UPDATE:

I contacted ASUS and started a new case with them as it's still under warranty. They'll fix it or replace it. So.. wanting to keep mining ay my hardwares full potential..c I bought a good used
Asus B85M-E
Intel i7 4790
4 sticks of memory 24 GB total

It's up and running and connected to the Ethernet cable doing just fine. Sure wish I could post some pix.
Sep 5, 2021
Have dl'd the Asus LAN driver, but stops installing part of the way through it.. Error box\msg says: No such hardware found.

I need to start snapping more pictures with error messages..

Sep 5, 2021
UPDATE:

I contacted ASUS and started a new case with them as it's still under warranty. They'll fix it or replace it. So.. wanting to keep mining ay my hardwares full potential..c I bought a good used
Asus B85M-E
Intel i7 4790
4 sticks of memory 24 GB total

It's up and running and connected to the Ethernet cable doing just fine. Sure wish I could post some pix.

Solution