[SOLVED] B450M-A PRO MAX

Solution
The motherboard has one CPU fan header and one system fan header. You'd need a splitter but I'd be very hesitant to run more than 2 fans off of one header. I'd get a hub for controlling case fans if you want independent control.

I'd run 2 of the fans off the system header with a splitter and control their speed, all the way down to 0 at low temps. Then run the other two fans at a slow and very quiet constant speed using a simple fan hub.
The motherboard has one CPU fan header and one system fan header. You'd need a splitter but I'd be very hesitant to run more than 2 fans off of one header. I'd get a hub for controlling case fans if you want independent control.

I'd run 2 of the fans off the system header with a splitter and control their speed, all the way down to 0 at low temps. Then run the other two fans at a slow and very quiet constant speed using a simple fan hub.

Solution

Jake311202

Prominent
Apr 23, 2020

Also might be a stupid question but since this motherboard does not support display port, if i get a gpu which has a display port on it, will that port still work?