[SOLVED] B450M-DRAGON PCIEX16 LED RED LIGHT

Sep 20, 2020
Hello guys,I recently built a new PC, but since the time I got it, the motherboards PCIEX16_LED is popping a red light(even when the PC is off.) Why is this happening? I mean the PC and the GPU is working fine but Idk what the issue is.
SPECS
GPU: ASUS TUF EVO RX 5600 XT
CPU: RYZEN 5 3600
RAM: 2x GSKILL RIPJAWS V 8 GB
MoB: B450M-DRAGON (I just could find a chinse manual on the internet,and there wasn't any manual about the MoB it self that came with the box)

Solution
For what its worth I've had a couple motherboards displaying error LED lights but nothing ever seemed to be wrong with them

My current motherboard perpetually has the CPU error light on. I've used about 3 CPU's in this so far over the course of about 4 years and never once had a problem

One my friends also has a similar problem with his RAM error LED always being on but his computers fine

Could just be the motherboard giving a false error reading

Furzumz

Reputable
For what its worth I've had a couple motherboards displaying error LED lights but nothing ever seemed to be wrong with them

My current motherboard perpetually has the CPU error light on. I've used about 3 CPU's in this so far over the course of about 4 years and never once had a problem

One my friends also has a similar problem with his RAM error LED always being on but his computers fine

Could just be the motherboard giving a false error reading

Solution

TRENDING THREADS