[SOLVED] B450M-HDV r4.0 rams stuck

Solution
It is not uncommon for some boards not to utilize the lock on both sides any longer. Press the side that moves until they are all the way down and then pull the ram stick up and out from that side. (sort of angling towards the side with no lock)

If they are stuck beyond that I would suspect some manner of electrical surge/damage. Really shouldn't be "hard" to remove.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
It is not uncommon for some boards not to utilize the lock on both sides any longer. Press the side that moves until they are all the way down and then pull the ram stick up and out from that side. (sort of angling towards the side with no lock)

If they are stuck beyond that I would suspect some manner of electrical surge/damage. Really shouldn't be "hard" to remove.

Solution

xenfur

Reputable
Jun 17, 2020

I got them out. Thank you!