Apr 7, 2020
If I update my bios from 2.50 to 2.90 there will be a problem knowing that I have a ryzen 2600? Or maybe I will have a better temperature?
But on the site it is written asrock do not recommend updating the bios if a pinnacle ridge processor is used.

Solution
Don't. If they tell you you should not be using those BIOS version with a Pinnacle Ridge then don't. Those updates are for the Matisse CPU Ryzen 3000 series.
Apr 7, 2020
Agreed.

ASRock has some of the weirdest CPU specific BIOS's there are, so if they say dont use a specific BIOS with a certain CPU, then dont.
I told myself that if I have met the bios up to date it will solve the problem of temperature spikes every 20 second at idle of ryzen 2600 oc (4ghz 1.35v) . is it normal ?
do you have that also in overclock at idle?

I told myself that if I have met the bios up to date it will solve the problem of temperature spikes every 20 second at idle of ryzen 2600 oc (4ghz 1.35v) . is it normal ?
do you have that also in overclock at idle?

Ryzen CPU will spike. What you can do is to change your CPU fan curve to only be aggresive when the CPU temps goes over the spiking temperature.

I have a 3900X and If I don't change the fan curve everytime the CPU spike my CPU fan start reving faster and stop after 1-2 seconds. That's normal if you let the default fan curve. What I did was to not change the CPU fan speed between 0 and 60C. So now my CPU spike to 55 but the CPU fan does not go faster. Only when I start a game where the CPU goes to let's say 65 that my CPU fan start going faster and it's a pretty aggressive fan curse after 60-65C.