Question b450m tuf gaming plus mb troubleshoot

bruh000

Prominent
Mar 6, 2020
so I recently bought an r5
1500x,16gb Kingston 8gbx2 furry ram and r9 fury with the motherboard.
I plugged all the necessary cables like the cpu cooler fan pin,power supply lines.but when I touched the power switch pins with a screwdriver its not turning on. however the motherboard rgb lights are turned on. so whats the problem and what should I do with it. would be thankful if this problem is solved

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
Hello
Whats your power supply model and watt. Did you connected all power cables to motherboard 8 pin 24 pin and to the gpu also. And you have to install ram on 2nd and 4th slot. any error led light in showing on motherboard check these all then reply again :) .

bruh000

Prominent
Mar 6, 2020
Hello
Whats your power supply model and watt. Did you connected all power cables to motherboard 8 pin 24 pin and to the gpu also. And you have to install ram on 2nd and 4th slot. any error led light in showing on motherboard check these all then reply again :) .
I don't think there's error led light shining and yes I have plugged 24pin and 8pin and the gpu 16pin.
the psu is antec 550w psu with 80plus bronze

bruh000

Prominent
Mar 6, 2020

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
ye

yeah I found the right ram on the list it supports.even I removed the GPu and tried Jumpstart still no respond none of the fans spinning
Then either
  1. Processor faulty
  2. Motherboard faulty (if its under warranty send for RMA)
  3. or may be psu faulty
try changing 2nd and 3rd
have you tried other mobo/ psu if you have or on any friends mobo/psu.

bruh000

Prominent
Mar 6, 2020
Then either
  1. Processor faulty
  2. Motherboard faulty (if its under warranty send for RMA)
  3. or may be psu faulty
try changing 2nd and 3rd
have you tried other mobo/ psu if you have or on any friends mobo/psu.
am sure psu is fine cause I tried plugging cpu fan only and the fan is spinning with rgb
1st and 2nd... I think I need a help from my friend with that
the motherboard has warranty so…