[SOLVED] B550 ds3h takes long time to open

Gokhannn

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020
hey i have b550 ds3h i have both ssd and hdd windows is on sdd it sometimes takes only few seconds to open but for last few days it takes so long almost a minute last bios time is 4 seconds on task manager and it always stays too long in gigabyte screen i have fast boot on i even tried ultra fast boot didnt change anything

Gokhannn

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020
Hey there,

Download and install Crystal Disk Mark, and run it. Post the screenshots here.

Also, please list your full PC specs.
rtx 3070 ryzen 5 5600 750w psu 16gb ram 2tb hdd 1tb ssd

oh and i forgot to add it only takes long to open after leaving it closed for some time so if i close it and open it again rn it only takes few seconds

Your speeds seem as they should be. No isues I can see there.

Check your start up programs, and uncheck anything that doesn't really need to be on. When your system starts up, try get into task manager quickly and see what disk usage is like. Check also what apps are running whilse the disk is in use. Look for anything that might be using a high amount of processes at start up.

Gokhannn

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020
Your speeds seem as they should be. No isues I can see there.

Check your start up programs, and uncheck anything that doesn't really need to be on. When your system starts up, try get into task manager quickly and see what disk usage is like. Check also what apps are running whilse the disk is in use. Look for anything that might be using a high amount of processes at start up.
almost nothing starts only my mouse program and wallpaper program nothing changes if i disable them i tried. nothing is using this at startup

Gokhannn

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020