Jan 31, 2021
Okay, so, as I mentioned in my first post, I've been having some issues with my PC, it started freezing and disconnecting from my Ethernet conection randomly. I kinda fixed it by disabling XMP in my RAMs, but earlier today, like... About 30 minutes ago, that issue repeated, and when I rebooted my PC, it didn't even power my GPU, so, the first thing I did was to test it in my other PC, it worked fine, actually, I'm writing this using that PC lmao. I've also had some issues before with that B550, just as it didn't recognizing its own Ethernet port, or it doesn't reading an HDD, and now it isn't powering up my GPU, in neither of its PCIe x16 ports, so, I think it is obvious that the mobo is the problem in that system, so, do you guys have any thought on that? Should I go check if I still got some guarantee? If I got, I'd like to pick up another model, but I don't know which should I, I'd like it to have the BIOS already updated for Ryzen 5000 tho ... Thanks guys

Solution
If you can get into BIOS settings, you can update BIOS right here. Will spare dancing around Q-Flash - not hard, but updating from BIOS settings is more convenient.