Nov 15, 2020
Got my new b550m steel legend from asrock following the release of zen3 which i have bought, ryzen 5 5600x.
Got it booted up normally and worked fine for only 3 days.
This morning i tried to boot it up but nothing good. CPU and DRAM error code flashing.
Tried to reset bios and cmos with jumper, removing cmos battery and by using the clear cmos button came with the motherboard.
Have also replaced the cmos battery. Same issues occured
Nothing seems to happen, no bios nor cmos seemed to be reset. The rgb emitting from motherboard still is the settings from what i did in the polychrome RGB asrock rgb lighting software.

Some people from forum told me that the bios has been bricked, does anyone have any idea or ever experienced problem like this?
Any help or suggestion would be helpful as i am really desperate at this moment.

Solution
Couple of weeks late, but was the 5600x in the motherboard when this occurred? Because if you had anything lower than a 3000 series in it, and happened to update the BIOS, then the BIOS most likely doesn’t support it anymore. Seen this issue at least twice on reddit with the same exact board recently, and they have yet to receive solutions as well
Nov 25, 2020
Couple of weeks late, but was the 5600x in the motherboard when this occurred? Because if you had anything lower than a 3000 series in it, and happened to update the BIOS, then the BIOS most likely doesn’t support it anymore. Seen this issue at least twice on reddit with the same exact board recently, and they have yet to receive solutions as well

Solution