b85m-g43 2 case fan speed control

Jun 7, 2018
Hello, i have b85m-g43 motherboard i wan't to add 2 fans ( AF-0825PWM) for my case i connected them to SYSFAN1 and other to SYSFAN2 and i wan't to adjust those fans to just spin at about 1500 rpm i tried MSI Command Center but it only can go to 50% its over 2200 rpm and they are making noise i added custom setting to it to go about to 1400 rpm but when i restart my pc it resets and fans go up to 2200 rpm again that means every time i start my pc i need to set up again and again. Then i tried SpeedFan software and its same when i turn off pc setting reset and they go to 2200 rpm again :( is it possible to adjust them in bios and how because i can't find any setting how to set up rpm to about like 1500 rpm something like this https://images.anandtech.com/reviews/chipsets/intel/x38-preview2/bios5.jpg (this image from other bios just used for example is it possible to adjust rpm of system fans in case) Thank you all for answers :)

I don't think you are using Speed Fan correctly. It has to be configured first. If you just changes settings without configuring it then the settings won't be saved.
Check this video on How to setup Speed Fan

Jun 7, 2018

Done everything that video show and when i turn off pc and turn it on my fans are running on maximum i used that remember but still same.

Jun 7, 2018

no use of that software i restart my pc settings restart too... SpeedFan same... every time i turn off my pc and turn it on setting reset every time i need to start that software to change fan speed...

Jun 7, 2018

by using this kind of controllers my fans can be controlled manually if i set every fan go on lowest speed they always spin like that even if i restart my pc? and if i use 3 pin and 4 pin fans can i control both of them same way?

Yes, you will be able to control each of the 5 channels independently and it will remain at that speed unless you move the sliders or knobs.
I have the NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller and you could even connect several fans per channel (fan splitter required), that way you could control several fan at once. The fan cables that connect to the NZXT Sentry Mesh should be 3-pin.