back panel connectors

Greetings,
I recently purchased a refurbished Dell "Precision
410 MT Workstation". The search engine on the Dell
site was disappointing. Where can I download a doc
that explains all the back panel connectors? ..or better
a manual?

Thanks in advance,
Alan (Toronto. Canada.)

"Alan Illeman" <illemann@surfbest.net> wrote in message
> Greetings,
> I recently purchased a refurbished Dell "Precision
> 410 MT Workstation". The search engine on the Dell
> site was disappointing. Where can I download a doc
> that explains all the back panel connectors? ..or better
> a manual?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Alan (Toronto. Canada.)

http://support.ap.dell.com/docs/systems/deqkmt/docs.htm

I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

"HillBillyBuddhist" <hillbillybuddhistshoes@columbus.rr.com> wrote in
message news:2g9dqkF4ueeU1@uni-berlin.de...
> "Alan Illeman" <illemann@surfbest.net> wrote in message
> > Greetings,
> > I recently purchased a refurbished Dell "Precision
> > 410 MT Workstation". The search engine on the Dell
> > site was disappointing. Where can I download a doc
> > that explains all the back panel connectors? ..or better
> > a manual?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Alan (Toronto. Canada.)
> >

> http://support.ap.dell.com/docs/systems/deqkmt/docs.htm

> I was just trying to help.
> Please use your own best judgment before implementing any suggestions or
> advice herein.
> No warranty is expressed or implied.
> Your mileage may vary.
> See store for details. :)