[SOLVED] back to bios

Jun 17, 2020
I was wondering how to get back into the bios. I accidentally clicked through too fast and idk how to get back. my monitors just say insert boot drive. my motherboard is the strix b550 f and for the cpu im using the ryzen 5 3600.

Solution
I was wondering how to get back into the bios. I accidentally clicked through too fast and idk how to get back. my monitors just say insert boot drive. my motherboard is the strix b550 f and for the cpu im using the ryzen 5 3600.
You should be able to just restart and hit the delete key continuously and fast until you get to the boot screen. This is often an issue if you hit fast boot. Some people even resort to a CMOS clear, but you shouldn't really need to do that.

RealBeast

Titan
You should be able to just restart and hit the delete key continuously and fast until you get to the boot screen. This is often an issue if you hit fast boot. Some people even resort to a CMOS clear, but you shouldn't really need to do that.

Solution