I hate to ask a dumb question but how do I backup my Windows XP Favorite
Spots up on a disk or CD? Thanks

Are you talking about Favorite 'spots' that you visit on the web?

--
What's another word for synonym?

"leadpipe" <goodyrl@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I hate to ask a dumb question but how do I backup my Windows XP Favorite
>Spots up on a disk or CD? Thanks

Right click the Start button and select Explore. Expand My Documents and
Settings and look for your log on name. Expand it and you should see a
Favorites folder. Copy it to a CD-R or floppy.
--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp