backing up files

I want to install a Windows XP Service Pack 2 BUT I am a NEWBIE and I don't
know the first thing about backing up my files - I REALLY need explicit
instructions PLEASE
maggieblue

The backup program that comes with Windows XP has a Help file with complete
step-by-step instructions.

Ted Zieglar

"maggieblue" <maggieblue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to install a Windows XP Service Pack 2 BUT I am a NEWBIE and I don't
> know the first thing about backing up my files - I REALLY need explicit
> instructions PLEASE
> maggieblue

TRENDING THREADS